Red Ribbon Week encourages students to make healthy choices and raises awareness for communities to be drug-free!
This year, we would like to give back to our community by collecting supplies for the Animal Resource Center (ARC).
Below is a list of needed supplies. If your family would like to donate to this cause, please send items with your child to school during Red Ribbon Week on October 23rd or 24th.
- Bleach (any kind)
- Dry and wet cat food
- Soft dog treats
- Paper towels
- High efficiency (HE) rated laundry detergent (any brand)
- “Green” cleaners and vinegar
- Kitchen-sized garbage bags
- Heavy-duty, large garbage bags
- Purina Smart Blend (chicken) dry kibble
- Purina Lite dry kibble
- Clumping, unscented kitty litter
Boxes will be in the lobby of the Elementary School and Junior-Senior High School for donated items.