The mission of the Millville Area School District is to provide a quality education for every student through the combined efforts of a dedicated staff, involved parents, and a supportive community.
Academic excellence in an ever-changing world.
The shared values and beliefs of the Millville Area School District are:
- The primary focus is on students achieving their academic potential.
- The pursuit of excellence is fundamental, unending, and requires diligent effort.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- The responsibility of education is shared among the students, educators, family and the community.
- The school system strives to be responsive and accountable to its students and the community.
- A safe, positive, and supportive environment is provided for everyone.
- Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- Social, physical, emotional and cognitive developments are recognized as factors which influence student learning.
- Facilities and resources are viewed as critical components of the learning environment.