Student Registration Process
The faculty, staff, and administration would like to take this opportunity to welcome you
and your future student to the Millville Area School District!
Important Change in Definition of “Compulsory School Age”
Effective September 26, 2019, all children from the age of six (6) through the age of eighteen (18) must comply with compulsory school attendance requirements. To meet these requirements, parents must ensure that their child between the ages of 6 and 18 is attending or participating in one of the following: a public elementary, middle, or high school; a public charter or cyber-charter school; a private licensed academic or private religious school; home tutoring by a certified teacher; or an approved program of home schooling. Children may be excused from compulsory attendance for documented medical or other compelling reasons as outlined in District attendance policy and procedures.
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN FOR INCOMING KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR!
To be eligible for the 2023-2024 School Year,
kindergarten pupils must be five (5) years old before September 1, 2023.
*Registration for grades 1-12 will not be open until June.
- To be eligible for enrollment in Millville Area schools, students must reside within the boundaries of the Millville Area School District, which includes Greenwood Township, Madison Township, Millville Borough & Pine Township. Students who live beyond our district boundaries can attend by paying tuition. Tuition rates are determined by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and are subject to change each year.
- Our registration process begins with the online registration form system. To use the system, you must first have an active email address in order to create a registration account within our student software system so that a password can be generated and emailed to you. If you would like to create a free Gmail account, please click here.
- After successful completion of the online registration of your student, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment in order to sign the official paperwork and provide the required documentation. We estimate that the online portion of the registration process will take roughly 30 minutes per student. The on-campus appointment typically lasts 30 minutes as well (this will vary for incoming Kindergartners).
- If you do not have access to a computer, please call (570) 458-5538, Option 3, to arrange for the use of a school computer on our campus. This office, and the registration process, is open year round.
- The process is the same for new and returning students to our district.
Online Registration Process
1) Creating Your Registration Account
a) Use this link to create your registration account.
b) Enter basic parent account information (last name, first name, email address, etc.) and submit.
c) You will promptly receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
d) If you don’t see the email in your inbox, you may want to check your Junk or Spam Email Folder.
e) Open confirmation email and click on the link supplied.
f) Confirm your email and password.
2) Completing Your Online Registration
a) Registration login screen.
b) Login using the email and password you just activated or existing account.
c) Click on the appropriate “Create” tab to start a new online registration form.
d) Enter the requested information on each page.
e) When all pages are completed click “Submit”.
f) Upon approval of the registration application, you will receive a call to schedule an appointment to finalize registration, which must be done in person.
g) Please be certain to bring all of the required documentation with you to your scheduled appointment.
You will need to bring the following documentation to your scheduled appointment
after you complete the online registration form.
- Original, official birth certificate of student.
- Student’s current immunization records (copy may be obtained from your child’s physician).
- Custody Agreement (if applicable). This must be the most current, original document with the court seal.
- Proof of Residence in Millville Area School District. This should be something that would be sent to the address listed, regardless of who lives there. Some examples are:
- Tax return indicating residency within the district.
- Payment or proof of liability for payment for municipal or school taxes due to residency within the district.
- Current utility bill indicating payment for a utility due to occupancy of a residence within the district.
- The items can NOT be something that you are able to change the address of, such as driver's license, health/auto insurance documents (homeowners' or renters' documents okay), paystubs, etc.
For attendance in all grades children need the following prior to the start of school:
- 4 doses of tetanus, diptheria, and acelluar pertussis (1 dose on or after the 4th birthday) - Usually given as DTP or DTaP or if medically advisable, DT or Td
- 4 doses of polio (4th dose on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after the previous dose given) - A fourth dose is not necessary if the third dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least 6 months after the previous dose
- 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella - Usually given as MMR
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
FOR ATTENDANCE IN 7th GRADE: 1 dose of tetanus, diptheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap)
and 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV) is required before the first day of 7th grade.
FOR ATTENDANCE IN 12th GRADE: 1 dose of MCV that was given at 16 years of age
or older is required before the first day of 12th grade.
UNLESS THE CHILD HAS A MEDICAL OR RELIGIOUS/PHILOSOPHICAL EXEMPTION,
A CHILD MUST HAVE HAD THE ABOVE VACCINATIONS OR RISK EXCLUSION.